Coupon Policy for Arizona Stores
Albertson’sDear Valued Customer,Thank you for contacting us with the information we have requested. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.The Albertsons Corporate policy states the following:Valid coupons are accepted if the customer has purchased the necessary merchandise.
Coupons must be redeemed at the time of purchase of the specific product. Coupons may not be redeemed after the transaction has completed.
Expired coupons are not accepted.
Coupons cannot be converted to cash under any circumstances.
The Southwest Division accepts competitor coupons at face value for the same items. This is not an advertised offer, but is honored at the stores at a customer’s request.
Again, thank you for contacting Albertsons Customer Care. If we can provide any information or be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by calling 1-877-932-7948.
Albertsons Customer Care Representative
Basha’sOur coupon policy is pretty basic. We double manufacturer’s coupons every day, capping the value at $1.00. Coupons $1.00 or more are redeemed at face value. We’ll double up to three like coupons; after three, they’re redeemed at face value only. We’ll accept Internet coupons, but they can’t be for free items, or for more than $3.00 off.Rob JohnsonPublic RelationsBashas’ Inc.
Fry’s Food/MarketplaceDear Customer:Thank you for contacting Fry’s Food and Drug Store regarding the Coupon Policy for stores in your area. Our stores
will accept Manufacturer Coupons, Internet Manufacturer “cents of”” Coupons, Internet “Dollar Off” Coupons,
Fry’s In-Store Coupons, Fry’s Catalina Coupons, and Competitor Pharmacy Coupons only.Fry’s will double manufacturer coupons only. In-Store coupons are always taken at face value.
Fry’s will double ‘cents of” manufacturer coupons up to $1.00 in value.
All coupons that are over $1.00, FREE, or state ‘Do Not Double’ are redeemed at face value.
A limit of three of the same coupons for the like items will be doubled. Any additional coupons for the same items will be redeemed at face value.
There is generally no limit on manufacturer FREE coupons however stores can limit the free coupons in order to ensure product availability for our customers.
The coupon refund may not exceed the price of the item including VIP discount.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Pharmacy coupons are accepted at face value only.
We hope this information is helpful. If you have additional questions regarding our coupon policy, please feel free to speak to store management. They will be glad to assist you.
Thanks again for writing.
Patricia Ann Robb
SafewayDear Customer:Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the Coupon policy including the Internet Coupons at your local Safeway store.The coupon policy is the same for all the stores in your area. We do double manufacturer’s coupons up to a maximum of $1.00 in total value. This means a coupon for over 50 cents is worth a maximum of $1.00. We will double a maximum of three coupons for the same item at a time. When you sometime come in the store with 10 or 20 identical coupons and purchase 10 or 20 of the same item. We will double only the first three. That is our limit. Following the first three, we will accept the coupons at face value without doubling them. We also must follow the instructions on the coupons. Most coupons indicate “one coupon per purchase” that means we can’t apply two separate coupons to the same purchase. This causes the most confusion. We do not honor competitors’ coupons.
Printable Internet Coupons are defined as on-line print at home coupons that consumers receive from either a retailer web site (for example: Vons.com), a manufacturer web site (for example: Kraft Foods.com) or from a legitimate coupon web site, (for example: Coupons.com). These web sites typically require shoppers to register on-line before granting access to print the coupon, and generally limit the customer to print only one type of coupon from their web site to discourage duplicates coming from a single computer.
In order to insure that we accept only legitimate printable Internet coupons, Safeway has adopted the following store policies and guidelines. These policies and guidelines are company wide.
1. We will not accept any printable Internet coupons that do not have a manufacturer’s bar code or manufacturer’s redemption instructions.
2. We will accept any printable Internet coupons only if they scan properly at checkout.
3. We will not accept more than one “copy” of the same printable Internet coupon per customer.
4. We will not accept any printable Internet coupons for a Free Product (other than a “Buy One Get One Free Offer” that requires a purchase of the like item)
5. We will not accept any printable Internet coupons for more than a $5.00 value or for more than 50% of a product’s retail price, whichever of the two is lower.
6. We will not accept any printable Internet coupons that do not have an easy to read expiration date or that extend more than 12 weeks. (Most printable Internet coupons may expire 30-45 days after you print them)
7. We will not accept any printable Internet coupons that appear out of proportion, appear blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
8. Any printable Internet coupons that appear to have been altered in any way may be rejected. (Printable Internet coupons are nearly always printed using the same technology and therefore have a standard format, with very specific security features, including a unique serial code.
Thank you again for your patience. If you would like to discuss this further or if any of your account information needs updating, please reply to this email or call our toll free number at 1-877-723-3929 and reference contact I.D. 12538930. One of our associates will be happy to assist you.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for shopping at Safeway.
Customer Service Center
TARGETWhen accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued and manufacturer-issued.
– We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
– We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in this case, we’re able to adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
– We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
– All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you’re checking out.For questions about using a specific coupon, we encourage you to stop by Guest Service and ask to speak with the Guest Service Team Leader. They’ll do their best to help while you’re in the store. If you still have questions after speaking with them, please call our Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. Either way, we’re here to help!
One Walgreen and one manufacturer coupon can be used for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits such use.Walgreens Roto Ad Coupons, Instant Value Coupons (IVC), and a manufacturer’s coupon can be used towards the purchase of any one item. “One coupon per purchase” means one coupon must be tendered for each PIECE sold.Walgreens does not provide cash back if a coupon is presented for more than the purchase value of the item (e.g., the customer is using the coupon to purchase a clearance item).If the retail of the item is less than the face value of the coupon:
- the coupon value shall be the retail value if the state requires taxes to be paid on that item,
- the coupon value shall be the retail value plus taxes if the state does not require taxes to be paid on the item.
Example 2: If the retail price for an item is $1.49 and the Walgreens coupon was 25¢ off, the refund amount would be $1.24 plus tax.
For Instant Value Coupons, stores receive credit from the manufacturer ONLY if the coupon is scanned. Once an IVC coupon has been scanned and the transaction is finished, you can discard the coupon.
Only one coupon can be used when a customer is purchasing a Buy 1 Get 1 free item, because the customer is only purchasing one item.